Is there a way to see the questions where particular users (I choose) participate?

(I guess this should be in meta, but I don't know how to post it there)

  • $\begingroup$ You can always ask in chat. $\endgroup$
    – user33907
    Dec 21, 2013 at 21:01
  • $\begingroup$ You need $5$ reputation points to participate in meta (except the network meta that is called meta.stackoverflow). You can search e.g. user:117153 to search for posts user 117153 participated in (since that's you, a user:me would work too for you). $\endgroup$ Dec 21, 2013 at 21:03
  • $\begingroup$ @user4140 Chat is only available to those with at least 20 reputation. $\endgroup$
    – Timtech
    Dec 21, 2013 at 21:04

1 Answer 1


You can either visit your profile or go to search and type in user:me

The results will look like this.

  • $\begingroup$ I'm not really trying to search questions, I'd like to follow the activity of specific users. Do you know if that's possible? Thanks. :) $\endgroup$
    – user117153
    Dec 21, 2013 at 21:14
  • $\begingroup$ @user117153: you can click on a user's name on any post and see their profile. If you record their user number, you won't have to find a post in the future. You can also search for them on the user page $\endgroup$ Dec 22, 2013 at 0:48