Tags need a regular cleanup. This is a customary thread for tag synonyms etc.
Rules of the game are basically the same:
- post your suggestion as an answer here if you see
- a particularly bad tag (a rule of thumb: «if I can't imagine a person classifying a tag as either interesting or ignored, I'm getting rid of it»),
- a tag that should be a synonym of an existing one,
- a tag that used for two or more completely unrelated things,
- a need to create a new tag;
- upvote/downvote/comment as your agree/disagree with suggestions (so please post different suggestions in separate answers);
- let's wait a couple of days before implementing a suggestion;
- after the problem described in an answer is resolved, please edit it to say so.
(Of course if a proposal requires an extended discussion you can post it as a separate question.)