About one week ago I posted this question, but unfortunately I got only comment from one single person and no response, even though I luckily got one up-vote and I was able to get my question solved. What was wrong with my posting?
To avoid this question becomes too broad, I have this multiple-choice:
(1) Your question is way too long, you should have considered breaking it down into two nice tidy parts in the first place. Remember heavyweights have lives too, typing up LaTex is tedious and time-consuming, especially for those crazy PDE formulas. People got turned off by your long question!
(2) Your question is way too basic and simple, nobody got interested. People get intrigued by challenging question.
(3) PDE has few followers here in this MSE-land. Sorry!
(4) Your launching time, about morning US continental time, was unfortunate. All heavyweights and black-belts are pretty much occupied at that time slot. And by the end of the day, your question has staled.
(5) None of the above. Your posting was OK, you just had a bad day. Good luck next time!
Thank you for your time and critiques!