I recently saw this question, which asks to prove two (completely) different inequalities. I'm sure there are many more examples of questions which are basically two different questions in one. What should we do with this? I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do:
- Leave the question as it is? This makes it hard to give it an informative title.
- Put the question on hold for "asking two questions in one"?
- Ask the OP to split up his question into two separate questions?
And if the OP doesn't ...
- Leave the question as it is?
- Split up the question yourself?
- Close it?