Quid informed me in a comment that this question was posed before the answer was accepted.
You already accepted an answer. You didn't ask any question in a comment to this accepted answer. From this I would conclude that everything is fine: you got an answer and no open question are left.
- Do not accept answers if they don't answer your question satisfactorily.
- use comments to ask if anything is unclear in an answer
- if there are comments to your question that answer your question you can ask the poster to post them as answers and elaborate it.
If you accept an answer too early this is not useful:
- the answerer is not motivated to improve the answer
- other users are not motivated to improve their already posted answers
- other users are not motivated to post new answers
If you accepted an answer erroneously or come to the conclusion it was not a good choice you can consider to withdraw the acceptance.