Does the Stack Exchange mobile app(mainly Android app) have all the features of the website? I am trying to explore but it seems some features are not there. Like the flagging queue etc. Can anyone help me where can I find all guidance?
No. SE mobile app doesn't have many features that the mobile/desktop web already has. Personally (though many have voiced the same opinion), the only useful thing is its push notification.
You can see the most-voted, open feature requests for Android SE app on main meta, like:
- Allow us to vote to delete from the Android app
- Add review queues to Android app
- Allow us to vote to reopen from the Android app
- Add the revision history to the Android app
- Favorited Tag Questions on the Stack Exchange Android app
- Favorite questions in the Android app
- and much more...
iOS counterpart has more love, though it's still not perfect:
- Are the review queues planned for the iOS app?
- Ability to modify profile on iOS app?
- Allow adding bounties from the iOS & Android app
- Vote to reopen in the iOS app
- Show post(s) already chosen as duplicate suggestions in iOS app
- and more...