Does the Stack Exchange mobile app(mainly Android app) have all the features of the website? I am trying to explore but it seems some features are not there. Like the flagging queue etc. Can anyone help me where can I find all guidance?
1$\begingroup$ Queue (Review) is not there on the mobile version of the site too. While flagging exists and is in the "$\cdots$ More" tab as well as closing. If you want to flag a comment you select it and in the top right corner select the 3 vertical dots there is flag. $\endgroup$– kingW3Aug 10, 2017 at 11:30
$\begingroup$ @kingW3 I know flag is in mobile version... I am just saying I think not every feature are in mobile app... is that true?? more generally a navigation for mobile app would be helpful. $\endgroup$– MAN-MADEAug 10, 2017 at 11:32
$\begingroup$ I'm talking about the mobile app. Though mobile app is just way too confusing. Following my comment above you can see how to flag a question/answer/comment (in the mobile app). $\endgroup$– kingW3Aug 10, 2017 at 11:33
1$\begingroup$ I guess adding (ios-app) or (android-app) to this question would be reasonable thing to do. (Or both, if the question is about both of them.) $\endgroup$– Martin SleziakAug 10, 2017 at 12:27
No. SE mobile app doesn't have many features that the mobile/desktop web already has. Personally (though many have voiced the same opinion), the only useful thing is its push notification.
You can see the most-voted, open feature requests for Android SE app on main meta, like:
- Allow us to vote to delete from the Android app
- Add review queues to Android app
- Allow us to vote to reopen from the Android app
- Add the revision history to the Android app
- Favorited Tag Questions on the Stack Exchange Android app
- Favorite questions in the Android app
- and much more...
iOS counterpart has more love, though it's still not perfect:
- Are the review queues planned for the iOS app?
- Ability to modify profile on iOS app?
- Allow adding bounties from the iOS & Android app
- Vote to reopen in the iOS app
- Show post(s) already chosen as duplicate suggestions in iOS app
- and more...
Some of them are caused by the limitation of SE API that is used as the back-end of these mobile apps.