My current workflow is:
- looking up symbols through detexify
- typing math expressions into this editor
- scrolling up and down between the editor and preview box to make sure output looks good.
I think all these can be combined into a single step using Mathcha. Since it is an online service, surely MSE can be integrated with it. Mathcha already offers an export to latex option, so my new workflow would be:
- click on Mathcha icon in editor's header
- breeze through writing math expression
- press "Insert" to insert latex code of my math expression into editor
I feel my already favorite site would become more powerful with the integration of Mathcha.
What does the community think of this?
UPDATE: I also realized that for beginner posters (like high school students) - with little know-how of online equation editors and certainly no idea of Latex commands - having an integrated equation editor can completely remove the friction between having a maths query and being able to ask it properly on MSE.