I'm unsure about the validity of the closure my question All integers from 1 to 73 are recorded in a sequence such that each number
"This question is perfectly clear and requires no additional context." - These are the words of the person with a reputation ~ 39000 (moved by admin to the frozen chat!)
Why my question is closed (on hold) if four out of five who voted for closing have a reputation of 4-13 times less???
Mr. Mummert wrote: "In its current form, the post is not about mathematics, but about a previous post. As such, it should be posted on the meta site, not the main site." Ok:
My answer on "put on hold as off-topic by user21820, Abcd, rtybase, Cesareo, Shailesh 9 hours ago"
Please explain why I have to edit the question again if a few percents of users have wished for it? Others are satisfied with the context that I have already posted. As such, the question hung for 2 months without complaints. Moreover, I saw the comment of the person who did not need any context at all. If there are more than five such people then it is natural to assume that no additional context is needed. )
"Some forms of context include: background and motivation, relevant definitions, source, possible strategies, your current progress, why the question is interesting or important, etc." – user21820, Abcd, rtybase, Cesareo, Shailesh
- background and motivation - dear users, you may be inattentive: "I'm a math teacher and my student brought this task. But I can't solve it without coding." Also from comments: "Тhis is the final task of one of the training test to prepare for the USE in Russia. The complexity of this task traditionally corresponds to the level of a good math Olympiad";
- relevant definitions - definitions of what exactly - numbers, dividers???; source - from comments: "If you like I can provide a link to this test (in Russian of course)";
- possible strategies - if they were known to me I would not post this question here;
- your current progress - well, I really do not understand why you need the current progress of a person who, perhaps, incorrectly solves the problem??? Would you like I just give you the answer that is listed in the source?
- why the question is interesting or important - I have already said why the question is interesting to me. If you don’t know why it’s interesting to you please pass by, that's all.