There are several questions posted recently which fulfill the criteria, but are not shown in the community bulletin. (And the time period seems to be too long to blame this on caching.) Some examples:
- A specific confusing MathJax syntax that works randomly or not
- Mathjax syntaxes that don't look very good?
- I am a student and have reached my limit of 50 questions per month what do I do?
- If I recognize the source of someone's question, should I edit to add it?
- Should I show failed resolution attempts to a problem?
- Tag synonym, Name change and Reuse proposal for "norm"
The only questions I see among Hot Meta Posts is "Scaling down large images in posts" - this one was posted on March 24. (So in a few days it will no longer fulfill the criteria to be selected.)
Why did this happen? Do other sites have the same problem? Could this be corrected?
Here is a screenshot (I have included also the question, so that you can see when the screenshot was taken).
I have searched a bit to see whether some similar bug report was posted on other metas, I have seen a post on Stack Overflow Meta from January 2021: What happened to Hot Meta Posts again?