I'm wondering if there's a way to see site health diagnostics, like:
- the number of active users currently on the site (cf. Reddit has this feature), perhaps with further data on the tags to which they contribute most often.
- the average number of views per question (perhaps with further data of page-views by tag, or by hour/day, even by user perhaps, etc.)
- the percentage of questions that get answered (per day, per week, per month?)
- the average number of upvotes for questions and answers
- the distribution of votes on a post across time (e.g. when were most of the votes cast for those posts with huge numbers of votes)
I want to see if site activity has gone down, or gone up over time, and whether or not the activity of "high quality users" (users who answer many questions with "more advanced tags") have gone up or down.
The reason I ask is because I’m afraid the site is “dying”, and I want to have some numbers to confirm or deny my suspicions.