My answer was converted to a comment, but looking at the according FAQ, I cannot figure out "why?".
The FAQ states:
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are …
- commentary on the question or other answers
- asking another, different question
- “thanks!” or “me too!” responses
- exact duplicates of other answers
- barely more than a link to an external site
- not even a partial answer to the actual question
I wonder which of these criteria my answer fulfills. Can anybody please tell me?
[The question contains one inaccuracy (greater means "greater or equal") and one typo (the terms in the divisibility relation should be switched) as already pointed out be comments to the question.]