The following answer was initially a hint, then an edit was made which was not mathematically correct. At that point I downvoted, and left a comment.

The answer has been then reedited with incorrect statements removed, and I would like to retract my down-vote, but it appear locked.

Can I edit the question to unlock it or, otherwise, what is the preferred way to work around the problem?

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ Hmm, you should have been able to undo your vote. I've edited the answer again, maybe see if it works now? $\endgroup$ May 17, 2012 at 15:47
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ @ZevChonoles Thanks! I was able to retract my downvote after your edit. $\endgroup$
    – Sasha
    May 17, 2012 at 16:39

1 Answer 1


From the comments: Zev re-editted the post, and the user was able to revert the downvote. Disaster averted. :-)


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .