Is there a way to undo an edit that one has suggested before it has been reviewed? I realized that my edit on this answer was wrong.


1 Answer 1


As far as I know, this is currently not possible. As a workaround you can consider to leave a comment on the post, indicating that your edit should not be approved. This could help the reviewers to make the correct decisions, or if ever it still gets approved, help somebody clean up the issue.

If you think the feature you ask about would be useful and you want to see it implemented, you can vote for s on meta.SE:

  • 2
    $\begingroup$ I have posted this answer mainly because the same question appears repeatedly on this site (as you can see from the linked questions). Although there are some comments with pointers to meta.SE, no answers had been posted so far. If none of these posts has answer, none of them can be closed as a duplicate. $\endgroup$ Commented Jan 3, 2017 at 12:27

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .