Hi! I'm a mathematician. My main mathematical interests are within algebraic topology and operad theory. I am studying applications of operads, and in particular the little disks operads, to the study of configuration spaces of manifolds.
I am a maître de conférences at Paris Diderot University. I am a member of the Algebraic Topology & Geometry team of the Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu-Paris Rive Gauche.
Top Network Posts
- 92 How to put 9 pigs into 4 pens so that there are an odd number of pigs in each pen?
- 51 What does "K+M+B 2016" mean in when written on a church wall?
- 41 Square of a second derivative is the fourth derivative
- 40 Can this be considered a "rigorous" definition of a limit?
- 35 If a topological space is homeomorphic to a smooth manifold, then will it be a smooth manifold?
- 32 What is quantum algebra?
- 32 Have there been (successful) attempts to use something other than spheres for homotopy groups?
- View more network posts →