I spend my time applying programming, mathematics and statistics to technical problems in biology. In the past, I've worked in physics and economics. I am always trying to learn new things and stretch my horizons.
I enjoying thinking deeply about the human predicament and what it means to live a good life.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
18 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '13 at 11:44
- TeX - LaTeX 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 641 641 22 gold badges66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 517 517 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 How do you go about learning mathematics?
- 71 How do I convert HTML to LaTeX?
- 54 How do I make the 'such that' symbol from Set Theory?
- 44 Optimized implementations of the Random Forest algorithm
- 28 Is there any way to get LaTeX in OneNote?
- 27 Meaning of p-values in regression
- 20 How do I select a sample of rows at random with repetition from a matrix in R?
- View more network posts →