Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 22 Elementary approach to proving that a group of order 9 is Abelian
- 14 History of the terms "prime" and "irreducible" in Ring Theory.
- 14 Finite Subgroups of $GL_2(\mathbb Q)$
- 13 Is there a way to write $2^3+2^2+2^1+2^0$ in short form or a better way?
- 11 Rings with noncommutative addition
- 10 Can only find 2 of the 4 groups of order 2014?
- 10 For which $n$ is it "feasible" to classify groups of order $n$?
- View more network posts →