Currently a graduate student in mathematics at the University of California - Berkeley.
Previously obtained a MASt. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Cambridge (2013), and a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.A. in Physics from the University of Chicago (2012).
Member for 9 years, 7 months
29 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '17 at 21:43
- Physics 7k 7k 55 gold badges3434 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 324 Django CharField vs TextField
- 210 Remove Indentation for a Single Paragraph
- 96 The GRE: Why does this still exist?
- 93 Why the Principle of Least Action?
- 90 Why quantum mechanics?
- 74 String Theory: What to do?
- 40 Example of a continuous function that is not Lebesgue measurable
- View more network posts →