Finding new senses
Slowing down the time
Unknown experience and unthought, unknown conformation
Member for 6 years
4 profile views
Last seen Oct 16 at 12:36
- Physics 5.1k 5.1k 1111 gold badges4040 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2k 2k 99 gold badges2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Mathematics 713 713 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 605 605 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 291 291 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 What is the difference between diffraction and interference of light?
- 22 Why do branched chain compounds have lower boiling points than the corresponding straight chain isomers?
- 22 What are the fields produced around a current carrying conductor?
- 19 Why do the melting and boiling points of the noble gases increase when the atomic number increases?
- 18 Thinkers and scientists opposed to philosophy?
- 17 Why is the melting point of p-dichlorobenzene higher than those of o-dichlorobenzene and m-dichlorobenzene?
- 16 How to enable inline quick edit in Blogger?
- View more network posts →