Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Islam 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 403 403 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 401 401 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 37 What exactly is heat?
- 32 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 29 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 27 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 26 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.