Top network posts
- 51 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 31 What exactly is heat?
- 30 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 27 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 25 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 22 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →