- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 2424 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Islam 604 604 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 549 549 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 246 246 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 31 What exactly is heat?
- 30 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 27 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 25 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 22 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →