- Physics 4.7k 4.7k 2525 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Islam 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 999 999 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 391 391 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 383 383 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Is the converse of Noether's first theorem true: Every conservation law has a symmetry?
- 35 What exactly is heat?
- 32 Which simple puzzles have fooled professional mathematicians?
- 29 When is Lebesgue integration useful over Riemann integration in physics?
- 25 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 24 Are there examples in classical mechanics where D'Alembert's principle fails?
- 21 How can the speed of light be a dimensionless constant?
- View more network posts →