- Mathematics 115.4k 115.4k 55 gold badges113113 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 23k 23k 22 gold badges5353 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 357 357 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Literature 199 199 55 bronze badges
- Writing 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 114 Why is the Gamma function shifted from the factorial by 1?
- 111 Can an irrational number raised to an irrational power be rational?
- 80 Famous vacuously true statements
- 77 How do you describe your mathematical research in layman's terms?
- 59 Is the ratio of the side and at least one diagonal of a rhombus always irrational?
- 57 Can a positive binary quadratic form represent 14 consecutive numbers?
- 51 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- View more network posts →