I'm a second year postgraduate research student in combinatorial group theory and I absolutely LOVE Mathematics.
[Here's a MathJax tutorial](http://meta.math.stackexchange.com/questions/5020/mathjax-basic-tutorial-and-quick-reference) :)
[Here's how to ask a good question](https://math.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/9959/how-to-ask-a-good-question) :)
On Mathematics Stack Exchange on 28/10/2014:
and I don't have much to show for it!
On Mathematics Stack Exchange on 16/01/2015:
and most of them were because people didn't provide any context with their questions.
Top Network Posts
- 99Is this *really* a categorical approach to *integration*?
- 38Mathematics Stack Exchange as an indicator for academic career
- 32Fractional Calculus: Motivation and Foundations.
- 28Murder at Hilbert's Hotel!
- 27Category Theory and Lebesgue Integration.
- 22Starting sentences with mathematical symbols.
- 15The Best Strategy and Highest Possible Score for the "Threes!" Game.
- View more network posts →