I'm a second year postgraduate research student in combinatorial group theory at the University of Essex and I absolutely LOVE Mathematics. My supervisor is Prof. Gerald Williams.
You can help me raise funds here for a potential fourth year of my PhD, since my scholarship runs out at the end of my third year.
I am a graduate teaching assistant in real analysis.
You can find a copy of my award-winning MMath dissertation on inverse semigroups and inductive groupoids here. My supervisor was Prof. Victoria Gould at The University of York.
For my use:
[Here's a MathJax tutorial](http://meta.math.stackexchange.com/questions/5020/mathjax-basic-tutorial-and-quick-reference) :)
[Here's how to ask a good question](https://math.meta.stackexchange.com/questions/9959/how-to-ask-a-good-question) :)
On Mathematics Stack Exchange on 28/10/2014:
and I don't have much to show for it!
On Mathematics Stack Exchange on 16/01/2015:
and most of them were because people didn't provide any context with their questions.
Member for 5 years
55 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 101 Is this *really* a categorical approach to *integration*?
- 38 Mathematics Stack Exchange as an indicator for academic career
- 32 Fractional Calculus: Motivation and Foundations.
- 28 Murder at Hilbert's Hotel!
- 27 Category Theory and Lebesgue Integration.
- 22 Starting sentences with mathematical symbols.
- 15 The Best Strategy and Highest Possible Score for the "Threes!" Game.
- View more network posts →