- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 604 604 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Computational Science 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 151 151 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 113 113 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Simple proof that Fourier transform is an isomorphism between $L^p$ spaces for $p \neq 2$?
- 13 Syntax of the --map-by option in openmpi mpirun v1.8
- 9 Does the union of two not disjoint open balls always contain the line connecting the two centers?
- 9 Why is adjoining a unit the algebraic counterpart to the one point compactification?
- 8 Why do we want or need cross-norms on tensor products?
- 7 If locally convex topologies exhibit the same dual spaces, do they exhibit the same continuous linear operators?
- 6 Is this a measure on the sigma algebra of countable and cocountable subsets of R?
- View more network posts →