An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
134 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 at 11:33
- Cross Validated 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Economics 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematica 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Portuguese Language 1k 1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 38 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 20 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- 18 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 16 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 14 RStudio doesn't save picture
- 13 According to Catholic teaching, was Joseph and Mary's marriage a true marriage?
- View more network posts →