An old man in the sea.
I'm too old, I'm a really slow learner, and I study by myself. I've come to enjoy the taste of lemonade.
Please don't leave cryptic comments to my questions if you want to help me. If you don't want to, then simply don't write anything.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
129 profile views
Last seen 22 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 52 "Once, twice, thrice,...", what comes next?
- 35 Seminal papers that later were proven to contain errors
- 15 Sampling distribution from two independent Bernoulli populations
- 14 How to approach a student with bad hygiene?
- 13 How to deal with an inappropriate greeting in an email?
- 13 Example of an inconsistent Maximum likelihood estimator
- 12 According to Catholic teaching, was Joseph and Mary's marriage a true marriage?
- View more network posts →