Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 12k 12k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Academia 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1k 1k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How to write a good MathSciNet review?
- 63 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 48 Visit to a different university - is it OK to bring my girlfriend along?
- 47 Is it bad manners to mark your territory?
- 44 How to write computer-assisted mathematics well?
- 42 How generous should I be with citations?
- 35 An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.