- Mathematics 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 591 591 55 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 487 487 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 322 322 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 48 Visit to a different university - is it OK to bring my girlfriend along?
- 46 Is it bad manners to mark your territory?
- 40 How generous should I be with citations?
- 34 An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- 33 Is Wolfram wrong about unique 3-colorability, or am I just confused?
- 27 Why is Sauron always portrayed as being stronger than Gandalf?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
5 Answering a (Seemingly) Unanswerable Question Nov 7 '14