Patrick Da Silva
I finished my undergraduate studies in mathematics at University of Montreal. I am doing my PhD at the Berlin Mathematical School in algebraic geometry. My current interests, besides algebraic geometry, are number theory, analysis, topology, measure theory, representation theory and commutative algebra.
If someone feels like they are strongly willing to learn advanced mathematics, I am willing to privately support a student below the graduate level to teach them advanced mathematical theories of their choice. Contact me for more information.
- Mathematics 36.4k 36.4k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 503 503 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 495 495 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 305 305 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Why study linear algebra?
- 104 Different ways to prove there are infinitely many primes?
- 78 How to write a book in LaTeX
- 75 Why can't differentiability be generalized as nicely as continuity?
- 55 Can decimal numbers be considered "even" or "odd"?
- 43 What is a hexagon?
- 40 What does a small x-like symbol before a note mean?
- View more network posts →