Patrick Da Silva
I finished my undergraduate studies in mathematics at University of Montreal. I am doing my Ph.D at the Berlin Mathematical School in algebraic geometry. My current interests, besides algebraic geometry, are number theory, analysis, topology, measure theory, representation theory and commutative algebra.
If someone feels like they are strongly willing to learn advanced mathematics, I am willing to privately support a student below the graduate level to teach him advanced mathematical theories of his choice. Contact me for more information.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
65 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '18 at 22:09
- Mathematics 32.5k 32.5k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 696 696 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 288 288 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 285 285 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 188 188 11 gold badge11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Why study linear algebra?
- 92 Different ways to prove there are infinitely many primes?
- 71 How to write a book in LaTeX
- 69 Why can't differentiability be generalized as nicely as continuity?
- 52 Can decimal numbers be considered "even" or "odd"?
- 43 What is a hexagon?
- 38 What does a small x-like symbol before a note mean?
- View more network posts →