Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 11.4k 11.4k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.1k 2.1k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 937 937 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 692 692 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 349 349 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 204 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 23 How many digits does the integer zero have?
- 22 Is this theory the complete theory of the real ordered field?
- 22 Does "All additive functions are linear" imply every set of reals is measurable?
- 22 Can a function be applied to itself?
- 20 What is the mathematical value of reproving theorems?
- 20 Why is it wrong to answer a question with a tautology? Isn't "2+2" correct when answering 'What is "2+2"'?
- View more network posts →