An old "dilettante" of mathematical logic , philosophy of science and history of science.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
85 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 9:41
- Mathematics 79k 79k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Philosophy 32k 32k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History 692 692 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 45 Why is "mathematical induction" called "mathematical"?
- 39 Why does "Daisy has four legs" not entail "Daisy has more than two legs"?
- 38 How did early mathematicians make it without Set theory?
- 29 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 28 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 26 Is an anti-symmetric and asymmetric relation the same? Are irreflexive and anti reflexive the same?
- View more network posts →