An old "dilettante" of mathematical logic , philosophy of science and history of science.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
92 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 9:09
- Mathematics 86.4k 86.4k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Philosophy 34.1k 34.1k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 13.4k 13.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History 850 850 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 47 Why is "mathematical induction" called "mathematical"?
- 42 Why does "Daisy has four legs" not entail "Daisy has more than two legs"?
- 38 How did early mathematicians make it without Set theory?
- 29 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 29 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 27 How is First Order Logic complete but not decidable?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.