An old "dilettante" of mathematical logic , philosophy of science and history of science.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
90 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 11:45
- Mathematics 85.4k 85.4k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Philosophy 33.8k 33.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 13.4k 13.4k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- History 755 755 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 46 Why is "mathematical induction" called "mathematical"?
- 42 Why does "Daisy has four legs" not entail "Daisy has more than two legs"?
- 38 How did early mathematicians make it without Set theory?
- 29 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 29 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 27 Is an anti-symmetric and asymmetric relation the same? Are irreflexive and anti reflexive the same?
- View more network posts →