An old "dilettante" of mathematical logic , philosophy of science and history of science.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
81 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 at 9:19
- Mathematics 76.9k 76.9k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Philosophy 30.8k 30.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 12.5k 12.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- History 682 682 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 84 What famous theorems or results were proven by female mathematicians?
- 45 Why is "mathematical induction" called "mathematical"?
- 38 How did early mathematicians make it without Set theory?
- 28 Why does proof by elimination work?
- 27 Whose shoulders did Newton stand on?
- 26 Is an anti-symmetric and asymmetric relation the same? Are irreflexive and anti reflexive the same?
- 26 Did medieval scholars believe the Earth was round?
- View more network posts →