Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mayonnaise about them.
- Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 676 676 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 385 385 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematica 369 369 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Earth Science 203 203 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 43 What does the antiderivative of a continuous-but-nowhere-differentiable function "look like"?
- 38 Does having a finite number of generators, each having finite order, imply that the group is finite?
- 25 We're more aggressively enforcing self-moderation in chat
- 21 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 20 How to understand intuitively the Stolz-Cesaro Theorem for sequences?
- 18 How to prove the Squeeze Theorem for sequences
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.