- Mathematics 18.9k 18.9k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 843 843 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 596 596 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 316 316 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Why do people use GPUs for high-performance computation instead of a more specialized chip?
- 39 Is basis change ever useful in practical linear algebra?
- 38 Expected damage of a moonblade with N runes?
- 26 Is there an "intrinsic" difference between a plane and a cylinder?
- 23 Is there a sequence with an uncountable number of accumulation points?
- 23 Why is cardinality of set of even numbers = set of whole numbers?
- 22 Is a ring a set?
- View more network posts →