- Mathematics 18.4k 18.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 828 828 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 640 640 22 gold badges44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 501 501 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 246 246 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 105 Why do people use GPUs for high-performance computation instead of a more specialized chip?
- 38 Is basis change ever useful in practical linear algebra?
- 33 Expected damage of a moonblade with N runes?
- 26 Is there an "intrinsic" difference between a plane and a cylinder?
- 23 Why is cardinality of set of even numbers = set of whole numbers?
- 23 Is there a sequence with an uncountable number of accumulation points?
- 22 Function that decays faster than any polynomial, but not in the Schwartz space?
- View more network posts →