Mathematics student interested in algebra and mathematics that can be expressed rather formally (and disappointed about the lack of opportunity to study mathematical logic in Berlin, as well as the general approach to how new generations of mathematicians are brought up). Working part time as a programmer.
I have a bachelor's degree in business, which I don't care too much about, but somehow have come to appreciate as a useful tool for understanding the society I'm living in. I have a perfectionist nature, for better or worse.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 9:18
Top network posts
- 7 Do compilers optimize out net zero bit shifts?
- 7 Motivation for learning about fundamental groups and covering spaces
- 6 How to disable IPv6 permanently?
- 6 Textbook for functional analysis in the style of Amann/Escher
- 6 What is meant by 'passage from "continuous mathematics" to "discrete mathematics"'?
- 5 Why does printf literally print (null) and what exactly happens?
- 5 Understanding C declarations through K&R's C book, 2nd ed
- View more network posts →