Professor of Mathematics at Temple University. Regius Professor of Mathematics at St Andrews starting Fall 2015. Twitter feed at @regiusmath
Member for 7 years, 7 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 2 at 5:47
- MathOverflow 92.4k 92.4k 1111 gold badges132132 silver badges327327 bronze badges
- Mathematics 23k 23k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Mathematica 4.9k 4.9k 1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 331 331 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 110 Why do roots of polynomials tend to have absolute value close to 1?
- 100 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- 95 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 73 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 69 whence commutative diagrams?
- 68 The half-life of a theorem, or Arnold's principle at work
- View more network posts →