Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 8:26
- Stack Overflow 103.1k 103.1k 33 gold badges156156 silver badges292292 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 31.6k 31.6k 6060 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Physics 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Sound Design 6k 6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.8k 5.8k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 160 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 113 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 90 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 81 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 79 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 61 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- View more network posts →