Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlanded. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 at 1:27
- Stack Overflow 93k 93k 33 gold badges132132 silver badges266266 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 25.8k 25.8k 4646 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Physics 11.6k 11.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Sound Design 5.9k 5.9k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 158 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 108 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 76 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 69 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 69 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- 60 Since Boromir wanted the One ring so badly, why didn't he volunteer to take it during the Council of Elrond?
- View more network posts →