Currently a PhD research fellow in maths and CS at Høgskulen på Vestlandet. In the past I have worked as a musician, as a programmer on magnetohydrodynamics number-crunchers, and studied geophysics.
Member for 10 years
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 8:26
- Stack Overflow 102.1k 102.1k 33 gold badges156156 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 30.7k 30.7k 5858 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Physics 13.3k 13.3k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Sound Design 6k 6k 1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5.7k 5.7k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why does matter exist in 3 states (liquids, solid, gas)?
- 113 Why do shadows from the sun join each other when near enough?
- 85 What does <$> mean in Haskell?
- 81 Looking for a function that approximates a parabola
- 78 Is linear algebra more “fully understood” than other maths disciplines?
- 70 Why doesn't light, which travels faster than sound, produce a sonic boom?
- 60 Why didn't Sauron fight in the final battle?
- View more network posts →