- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Academia 833 833 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 659 659 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 606 606 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 134 134 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Is it bad practice to study or reference the work of an academic who has fallen from grace?
- 58 Is it an abuse of language to say "*the* integers," "*the* rational numbers," or "*the* real numbers," etc.?
- 36 Do the axioms of set theory actually define the notion of a set?
- 28 Is formal truth in mathematical logic a generalization of everyday, intuitive truth?
- 23 Why were they supposed to shoot the puppy?
- 21 "Evaluated at" bar for derivatives: \Bigr, \biggr, or \left...\right?
- 19 What is Sauron saying when Galadriel defeats him at Dol Guldur?
- View more network posts →