Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 4.4k 4.4k 2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 161 161 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is it bad practice to study or reference the work of an academic who has fallen from grace?
- 58 Is it an abuse of language to say "*the* integers," "*the* rational numbers," or "*the* real numbers," etc.?
- 38 Do the axioms of set theory actually define the notion of a set?
- 30 "Evaluated at" bar for derivatives: \Bigr, \biggr, or \left...\right?
- 30 Is formal truth in mathematical logic a generalization of everyday, intuitive truth?
- 24 Why were they supposed to shoot the puppy?
- 21 Is there a difference between \ldots and \textellipsis?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.