- Mathematics 10.2k 10.2k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Physics 6.3k 6.3k 1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Astronomy 696 696 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 529 529 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 431 431 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 116 What is the intuition behind uniform continuity?
- 64 Why does Taylor’s series “work”?
- 59 Are the integers closed under addition... really?
- 54 How is possible that those shapes are equivalent in topology?
- 46 Is it possible for a function to be smooth everywhere, analytic nowhere, yet Taylor series at any point converges in a nonzero radius?
- 46 Is there an "elegant" non-recursive formula for these coefficients? Also, how can one get proofs of these patterns?
- 46 Why does it take so long to transmit an image from New Horizons to Earth?
- View more network posts →