- Mathematics 17.1k 17.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Chess 671 671 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 511 511 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 237 237 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- German Language 181 181 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 What is the probability that a point chosen randomly from inside an equilateral triangle is closer to the center than to any of the edges?
- 59 What does .9 with a line above the 9 mean?
- 45 What is the name of this theorem of Jakob Steiner's, and why is it true?
- 33 Function differentiable on $(a,b)$ but not continuous on $ [a,b]$
- 23 Is James Damore a FIDE master?
- 22 Is there a significance to the asymptotic probability of at least one occurrence of an event in n attempts?
- 20 $66$ points in $100$ shots.
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.