- Mathematics 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2k 2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematica 933 933 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 435 435 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 189 189 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 If $f_k \to f$ a.e. and the $L^p$ norms converge, then $f_k \to f$ in $L^p$
- 47 Lebesgue measurable but not Borel measurable
- 45 Lemma/Proposition/Theorem, which one should we pick?
- 36 Is Banach-Alaoglu equivalent to AC?
- 34 Good 1st PDE book for self study
- 34 Vitali-type set with given outer measure
- 32 When can a sum and integral be interchanged?
- View more network posts →