Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 13.5k 13.5k 44 gold badges5353 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematica 963 963 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 445 445 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 211 211 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 If $f_k \to f$ a.e. and the $L^p$ norms converge, then $f_k \to f$ in $L^p$
- 52 Lemma/Proposition/Theorem, which one should we pick?
- 49 Lebesgue measurable but not Borel measurable
- 40 Good 1st PDE book for self study
- 39 Is Banach-Alaoglu equivalent to AC?
- 38 Intuitive explanation of the tower property of conditional expectation
- 38 Vitali-type set with given outer measure
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.