PhD student at Indiana University @ Bloomington. Interested in geometric and topological things. I like to draw pictures, and the epsilons and I have made peace. I run a large Facebook group for meeting other math students >implying we can discuss mathematics.
If for any reason I need to be contacted, I can be reached at my school email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Top network posts
- 95 Why should I "believe in" weak solutions to PDEs?
- 56 A continuous, nowhere differentiable but invertible function?
- 48 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 45 Copyright Status of a Math Text
- 43 What really is mathematical rigor? How can I be more rigorous?
- 41 Can sum of a series be uncountable
- 33 The level of knowledge needed for graduate study
- View more network posts →