PhD student at Indiana University @ Bloomington. Interested in geometric and topological things. I like to draw pictures, and don't like epsilons. I recently started a blog where I post mathematical things. It's pretty empty currently but hopefully won't stay that way for long.
If for any reason I need to be contacted, I can be reached at my school email, email@example.com
Member for 4 years, 11 months
94 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 54 A continuous, nowhere differentiable but invertible function?
- 47 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 45 Copyright Status of a Math Text
- 36 What really is mathematical rigor? How can I be more rigorous?
- 36 Can sum of a series be uncountable
- 27 The level of knowledge needed for graduate study
- 24 Exact Sum of Series
- View more network posts →