PhD student at Indiana University @ Bloomington. Interested in geometric and topological things. I like to draw pictures, and the epsilons and I have made peace. I run a large Facebook group for meeting other math students >implying we can discuss mathematics.
If for any reason I need to be contacted, I can be reached at my school email, email@example.com
Member for 6 years, 10 months
101 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 89 Why should I "believe in" weak solutions to PDEs?
- 55 A continuous, nowhere differentiable but invertible function?
- 48 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 45 Copyright Status of a Math Text
- 40 Can sum of a series be uncountable
- 39 What really is mathematical rigor? How can I be more rigorous?
- 30 The level of knowledge needed for graduate study
- View more network posts →