PhD student at Indiana University @ Bloomington. Interested in geometric and topological things. I like to draw pictures, and don't like epsilons. I recently started a blog where I post mathematical things. It's pretty empty currently but hopefully won't stay that way for long.
If for any reason I need to be contacted, I can be reached at my school email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Member for 5 years, 4 months
96 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 21:39
Top Network Posts
- 54 A continuous, nowhere differentiable but invertible function?
- 48 Why can you find the roots a of polynomial by factoring it?
- 45 Copyright Status of a Math Text
- 37 Can sum of a series be uncountable
- 36 What really is mathematical rigor? How can I be more rigorous?
- 27 The level of knowledge needed for graduate study
- 24 Exact Sum of Series
- View more network posts →