- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 680 680 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 548 548 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 351 351 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 323 323 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 What is the correct pronunciation of the word “ma’am”?
- 18 Extracting orthogonal polynomial coefficients from R's poly() function?
- 16 From which culture did our North American meal progression (soup/salad/appetizer + meal + dessert) come from?
- 16 Japanese term for when the Sushi chef prepares meal for you
- 12 How to pronounce "halcyon"?
- 12 Is it a better practice pre-initialize attributes in a class, or to add them along the way?
- 10 Karush-Kuhn-Tucker condition - Lagrange multiplier
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 14 '11