Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
339 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 85 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 48 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 34 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 32 Interesting and Accessible Topics in Graph Theory
- 32 Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- 31 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- 30 How can I get sequence $4,4,2,4,4,2,4,4,2\ldots$ into equation?
- View more network posts →