Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
344 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 at 0:20
- Mathematics 22.8k 22.8k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Academia 832 832 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 640 640 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 624 624 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 570 570 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 50 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 35 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 32 Interesting and Accessible Topics in Graph Theory
- 32 Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- 31 Four married couples attend a party. Each person shakes hands with every other person, except their own spouse, exactly once. How many handshakes?
- 31 Compact sets are closed?
- View more network posts →