Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
351 profile views
Last seen Oct 24 '20 at 3:37
- Mathematics 23.8k 23.8k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Academia 832 832 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 664 664 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 650 650 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 570 570 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 50 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 38 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 37 Compact sets are closed?
- 37 Why does L'Hôpital's rule work?
- 34 Interesting and accessible topics in graph theory
- 33 Four married couples attend a party. Each person shakes hands with every other person, except their own spouse, exactly once. How many handshakes?
- View more network posts →