Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
342 profile views
Last seen Apr 28 at 18:49
- Mathematics 21.1k 21.1k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Arqade 600 600 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 462 462 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 444 444 22 gold badges99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 344 344 22 gold badges55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 49 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 34 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 32 Interesting and Accessible Topics in Graph Theory
- 32 Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- 31 Four married couples attend a party. Each person shakes hands with every other person, except their own spouse, exactly once. How many handshakes?
- 31 Is there a great mathematical example for a 12-year-old?
- View more network posts →