Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
347 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 16:12
- Mathematics 23.3k 23.3k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Academia 832 832 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 654 654 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 640 640 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 570 570 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 50 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 36 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 35 Compact sets are closed?
- 34 Interesting and accessible topics in graph theory
- 33 Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- 33 Why does L'Hôpital's rule work?
- View more network posts →