Combinatorics, general topology, and mathematics pedagogy
Mastery-Based Testing in Undergraduate Mathematics
Mastery-Based Testing is an examination technique that offers students clear content objectives with multiple attempts to display mastery.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
344 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 20:56
- Mathematics 23.1k 23.1k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Academia 832 832 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arqade 640 640 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 634 634 22 gold badges77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 570 570 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 A Case Against the "Math Gene"
- 50 Status of Elsevier Boycott
- 36 What is a real world application of polynomial factoring?
- 34 Interesting and accessible topics in graph theory
- 33 Why does one have to check if axioms are true?
- 33 Why does L'Hôpital's rule work?
- 32 Compact sets are closed?
- View more network posts →