Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 5.2k 5.2k 88 gold badges3737 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 667 667 33 gold badges88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- History 199 199 55 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Construct a function which is continuous in $[1,5]$ but not differentiable at $2, 3, 4$
- 34 Where did $-4x$ come from?
- 18 How is “any more than” used to compare two different situations?
- 12 Empty set does not belong to empty set
- 11 Proving that two systems of linear equations are equivalent if they have the same solutions
- 11 Interesting and unexpected applications of $\pi$
- 10 Meaning of "to take the biscuit"?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.