I am a Chemical Engineer specialized in Analytical Chemistry and Environment. I have affinities with computers, analyzers and machines. I like to understand how they are built, how we can service them properly and repair them. I also develop APIs in Python3 and PostgreSQL and administrate Unix servers. I extensively use numpy, scipy and pandas for scientific computation, and I find those libraries very convenient.
I felt in Computer World as a child: I was 8 and I was amazed to operate a 286 I recycled. First time I hit the net I was using a 56K modem, it was before Google or Wikipedia even existed and I still remember when those services appeared and how they changed my daily life. Lot of things has grown from there...
I believe Q/A websites and collaborative platforms are great tools, I am glad to make my contribution either by asking or answering questions.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 22 at 11:45
Top network posts
- 10 Connect two different sources with two Digital Ouptuts using an Adam 4055
- 9 PostgreSQL: Pass table as argument in function
- 9 Querying Postgres 9.6 JSONB array of objects
- 8 Connect two different sources with two Digital Ouptuts using an Adam 4055
- 8 PGFPlotsTable formatting problems
- 7 Why does a short circuit generate fire?
- 6 Find all intersections of a LineString and a Polygon and the order in which it intersects it
- View more network posts →