I'm a professor of Computer Science at Brown University. My degree is in mathematics, and I used to study topology (and still do in my spare time).
- Mathematics 86.7k 86.7k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 449 449 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 197 197 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 48 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 42 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 39 Rotation in 4D?
- 38 Rotation Matrix of rotation around a point other than the origin
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.