- Mathematics 70.8k 70.8k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 284 284 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 251 251 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 142 142 44 bronze badges
- Robotics 134 134 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 45 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 39 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- 34 What does it mean to solve an equation?
- 33 Question about Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-1 Lost points explanation [duplicate] Dec 19 '18