- Mathematics 76.5k 76.5k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 413 413 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 409 409 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 191 191 33 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 187 187 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 68 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 45 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 40 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- 34 What does it mean to solve an equation?
- 33 Question about Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem
- View more network posts →