I'm a professor of Computer Science at Brown University. My degree is in mathematics, and I used to study topology (and still do in my spare time).
Member for 7 years, 11 months
76 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 9:44
- Mathematics 86.1k 86.1k 44 gold badges6363 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 439 439 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 437 437 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 197 197 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 48 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 42 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 38 Rotation in 4D?
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 37 Rotation Matrix of rotation around a point other than the origin
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- View more network posts →