- Mathematics 72.2k 72.2k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 391 391 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 389 389 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 187 187 44 bronze badges
- Robotics 169 169 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 45 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 40 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- 34 What does it mean to solve an equation?
- 33 Question about Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
-1 Lost points explanation [duplicate] Dec 19 '18