- Mathematics 77.6k 77.6k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 437 437 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 191 191 33 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 187 187 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How did mathematicians decide on the axioms of linear algebra
- 45 Trouble understanding only one way implication truth
- 41 Can you completely permute the elements of a matrix by applying permutation matrices?
- 38 How do you calculate a sum over a polynomial?
- 36 If I have a $0.00048\%$ chance of dying every second, how to numerically calculate the chance I have of dying in a day?
- 34 What does it mean to solve an equation?
- 33 Question about Gödel's Incompleteness Theorem
- View more network posts →