- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 647 647 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 277 277 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 220 220 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 How unique are $U$ and $V$ in the Singular Value Decomposition?
- 34 Is TA-ing worth the opportunity cost (of having more time for research)?
- 30 What happens if I repeatedly alternately normalize the rows and columns of a matrix?
- 10 Do conda environments have access to 'root' environment? (== system packages)?
- 9 python argparse named positional arguments?
- 9 Yes to all overwrites in interactive mv/cp/rm?
- 8 Why is numpy.random.binomial(1, nan) = -9223372036854775807?
- View more network posts →