- Cross Validated 34.6k 34.6k 66 gold badges129129 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 527 527 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 313 313 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- 129 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 117 How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 113 Deriving the conditional distributions of a multivariate normal distribution
- 94 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 83 How does the correlation coefficient differ from regression slope?
- 83 What is covariance in plain language?
- View more network posts →