- Cross Validated 37.9k 37.9k 77 gold badges137137 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 527 527 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 313 313 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- 158 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 134 Deriving the conditional distributions of a multivariate normal distribution
- 120 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 118 How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 94 How does the correlation coefficient differ from regression slope?
- 94 What is covariance in plain language?
- View more network posts →