Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 39.5k 39.5k 77 gold badges141141 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 538 538 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 313 313 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 270 When conducting multiple regression, when should you center your predictor variables & when should you standardize them?
- 171 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 147 Deriving the conditional distributions of a multivariate normal distribution
- 130 Does the variance of a sum equal the sum of the variances?
- 118 How to read “E = (mc)²” so as not to mistake for “E = mc²”
- 96 How does the correlation coefficient differ from regression slope?
- 95 What is covariance in plain language?
- View more network posts →