I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 13.2k 13.2k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.3k 4.3k 1919 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 827 827 66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 777 777 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 749 749 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Are there any mathematics that could only be learned by very few people?
- 62 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 37 Projection is an open map
- 31 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 19 How to un-escape a backslash-escaped string?
- 19 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 19 Higher dimensional version of the Hurwitz formula?
- View more network posts →