I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 10.8k 10.8k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 327 327 22 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematica 170 170 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 33 Projection is an open map
- 27 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 19 Simple example of an ample line bundle that is not very ample
- 18 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 18 What could be some potentially useful mathematical databases?
- 17 Is there a scheme parametrizing the closed subgroups of an algebraic group?
- View more network posts →