I got my PhD from TU Berlin in 2017. I am still mostly interested in classical & complex algebraic geometry, geometric invariant theory and potential applications to complexity theory.
- Mathematics 13.5k 13.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.4k 4.4k 2121 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 894 894 66 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 777 777 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 748 748 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Are there any mathematics that could only be learned by very few people?
- 63 Abstract nonsense proof of snake lemma
- 41 Projection is an open map
- 32 Proving that free modules are flat (without appealing projective modules)
- 22 How to un-escape a backslash-escaped string?
- 21 How should I think about very ample sheaves?
- 19 Is there a scheme parametrizing the closed subgroups of an algebraic group?
- View more network posts →